Faith Development Programmes 2019-2020
- Foxrock Parish Catechism Studies for Adults Group will be moved from Monday evenings to Thursday evenings and will resume on Thursday 12 September 2019 at 7.30 pm. We invite those who are interested in exploring our faith to join this interactive group. This term, we will be considering the Sacraments in the life of the Church. Contact Maeve Davidson firstname.lastname@example.org and 087 2853726.
- Lectio Divina takes place in Foxrock Parish Pastoral Centre every Monday after 10.00 am Mass. All are welcome to join in this prayerful reading of the Word of God.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for children aged 4 – 12 years is available in Foxrock Parish. The programme is presented by trained catechists and there are three groups: Level 1 is for children aged 4 – 6; Level for children aged 6 – 9 and Level 3 is for children aged 9 – 12 years. The programme uses Montessori methodology and materials to help the children to come into relationship with God through the experience of stories from the Bible and some of the things we do when we come together as a parish community. Contact Foxrock Parish Office at 01 289 34 92.
- Foxrock Parish has a Camino Group who began with a pilgrimage to Santiago di Compostella in 2018. The Group meet to walk on the second Saturday of every month. All are welcome to join them. Contact Foxrock Parish Office at 01 289 3492.
- The Family Mass Group will meet in Foxrock Church for practices on Thursday 5 September and Thursday 12 September and will resume on Sunday 15 September at 10.00 am Mass. The Group cater for children from 2nd Class upwards and all are welcome. It is great preparation for First Holy Communion. Contact Maeve Davidson, email@example.com and 087 2853 726.
Prayer/Reflection Groups in the Parish
Tuesday: Divine Mercy Devotions after the 10 AM Mass
Wednesday Nights Centering Prayer 7pm-8pm
Thursdays: Gospel Reflection Group 10.30am-12.30pm
Fridays: Gospel Contemplation 10.30am- 12.30pm
The Rosary is recited before the 10 AM mass on Monday,
Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays at 9.40 AM.